This post is also available in: Polish
As you know, CoinCasso is a holistic and democratic project created for the community. For this reason, we really want you to be up to date with the next stages of development of our innovative project and to keep you informed about the latest news and our plans. In the first episode of the newsletter, we would like to briefly summarize what we have achieved over the last 8 months. In the next e-mails, expect ongoing updates from each subsequent week. Ready? Let’s start!
In August, our project has started! We have acquired a licence – we have been given appropriate permissions to conduct services related to cryptocurrencies.
In September, we began selling CCX tokens! The pre-sale has started. Check information about the current amount of sold and burned tokens on CoinCasso.io.
October is still the early phase of our project development. We appeared in social media and began to present our vision in the world. Check out our flashback from Malta Blockchain Summit above!
In December, our project began to gain momentum! Here’s what happened:
- We started the third stage of CCX Crowdsale,
- We conducted a photo session,
- We presented a new interface (1.1 version) of CoinCasso Exchange
- We offered a Christmas bonus 50%,
- We published the Quickstart guide on CoinCasso Freshdesk,
- We set up cooperation with Crypto PR Lab,
- We launched our blog,
- We set up cooperation with Kryptowaluty.expert.
Check out also our blog post Top 10 moments from autumn in CoinCasso Group.
The New Year began very well for us, among other things, thanks to a great time in Davos! See the summary of January:
- We successfully moved our platform to another hosting (Amazon Web Service),
- We released a video from our new office,
- We attended Davos Conference Week,
- We announced new cryptocurrencies on CoinCasso Exchange – Litecoin, Dash, Ethereum Classic, Bitcoin Cash.
In February in CoinCasso Group happened even more, so fasten your seatbelts! Here’s what we did:
- We welcomed a new member of our team – the Head of International Operations Michal Grzywacz,
- We presented a new version of Whitepaper,
- Crowdsale 4 has ended and Main Sale has started,
- Public registration on CoinCasso Exchange has become a fact,
- We took part in a two-day Investment Blockchain Conference in Limassol,
- We created an open group on Telegram,
- We launched our bounty program,
- We have introduced a new CoinCasso.io page layout,
- We’ve been evaluated on Cryptototem, ICOHolder, ICOBench, and ICOMarks.
- We implemented Russian, Chinese, and Slovak on our blog,
- We released CoinCasso explainers,
Let’s see how we continued our development in March and April:
- We attended Hong Kong Blockchain Week,
- We introduced new trading pairs: ETH/BTC, LTC/BTC, DASH/BTC, EUR/BTC, BTC/EUR, ETH/EUR, LTC/EUR and DASH/EUR,
- We introduced all planned language versions on CoinCasso.io,
- We reached a number of 50 articles on our blog,
- We implemented Korean, Hungarian, and Japanese on CoinCassoGroup,
- Crypto PR Lab published three articles about us:
Check out also our blog post News from the beginning of March in CoinCasso Group.
- We attended TEAMZ Blockchain Summit in Tokyo,
- We announced our attendance in the Blockchain Life forum in Singapore,
- We set up a cooperation with Block Clip,
- Interview with Michal Grzywacz has been published,
- We set up a collaboration with BitHub.pl,
- We implemented a profit calculator on CoinCasso.io,
- We implemented the Spanish language on CoinCasso.io and CoinCassoGroup,
- We noticed that more and more people are visiting CoinCasso websites,
- Articles about CoinCasso have been published on many well-known crypto websites.
Check out also our blog post News from the beginning of April in CoinCasso Group.
We have really done a lot in recent months! CoinCasso is growing in strength all the time, and this is just the beginning of our plans! To meet your expectations, we decided to regularly publish the newsletter. Wait for the weekly news from the CoinCasso Group in your e-mail boxes!