The CoinCasso holistic project is constantly evolving! We have prepared for you the top 10 most exciting events related to our company that took place in 2019! See them below:
1. We attended the Davos Conference Week!
A lot has happened during the “economic event of the year” in Davos! It was such a fantastic conference. We’ve spent a great time, and we have established contacts that will help us change the blockchain industry.
What exactly we did? In brief:
- We met with investors during Private Investors Dinner in the Hotel Seehof,
- We attended the Caspian Week Conference,
- We visited the meeting organised by the IT giant Infosys,
- We talked about bounty programs with prof. Mark Mueller-Eberstein,
- Sarah Austin interviewed our CEO Luke Ozimski,
- We published the video “Greets from Davos“,
- We released a flashback on our YouTube channel.
- During our dinner, we gave away 3 x 5,000$ vouchers that can be redeemed for CCX.
2. Crowdsale 3 has ended!
During Crowdsale 3, we sold 342259 tokens! In total, we have sold over 5 million CCX!
The remaining amount of tokens – 2072176 have been burnt. The new price of CCX token, during Crowdsale 4, is equal to $2. The next stage’s price will be $2.50.
3. We presented a new CoinCasso.io layout!
The implementations also concern the look of our website! Now buying tokens is even more enjoyable 🙂 How do you like our new layout?
4. We published a video from our new office!
We moved to our new office in Kraków, Poland and we’ve recorded something interesting! Meet our team and listen to the statements of our CEO.
5. We conducted a CoinCasso promotion leaders meeting!
We organised a meeting of our promotion leaders from various corners – from the UK, Crete, Warsaw, and Cracow – in our new office! We have touched upon the technical aspects, appearance, and communication relevant to the development of the project. Everyone proposed different solutions to facilitate the use of the cryptocurrency exchange. We work together to make CoinCasso a global brand!
6. Michał Grzywacz has joined our team!
We welcomed a new member of our team! Michał Grzywacz is Head of International Operations at CoinCasso. You can meet him on our webinars hosted in English!
7. We were listed on ICO Holder and CryptoTotem!
8. We published 21 new articles on the CoinCasso blog!
Our blog is getting bigger and bigger! We covered many different topics, including latest events related to our company (especially the coverage of Davos Conference Week), we reviewed cryptocurrencies (including XRP), we’ve been following the latest news from the crypto world, we discussed different blockchains… a lot has been happening!
9. We translated our articles into Polish and Russian!
We continue to extend the CoinCasso Group with new language versions! Recently, we presented you our blog articles in Polish and Russian! The next language we will introduce will be Slovak.
10. We published a new Whitepaper!
We have released our new Whitepaper! If you want to know about the details of the CoinCasso project and get to know our roadmap, it’s a must-read!
As we have emphasized many times, we do not stop developing! The previous time we presented the best 10 moments from autumn, and this time we are in the middle of winter and even more is happening! Wait for more news from the CoinCasso Group – and there are many actually! These include, among other things, introducing a bounty program and opening registration on CoinCasso Exchange 1.0. Do not miss it!